SaaS Provider - Containerization of Company Infrastructure to Scale
A leading provider of SaaS solutions for millions of organizations worldwide and they needed to optimize the platform to support their fast-growing business. Their operating costs were nonlinearly increasing while the SLAs were deteriorating.
- Multiple SaaS applications used by different organizations were in various time zones.
- Many difficult-to-migrate applications were performing in-memory computing.
- Need for high security to keep customer data isolated.
- Improve the server performance for securely isolated customer workloads.
- Offered Kubernetes-based solutions that effectively isolated customer workloads within separate containers.
- Migrated applications to Kubernetes clusters on Azure infrastructure according to the client-approved architecture.
- Configured auto-scale rules to optimize server performance by changing load.
- Optimized infrastructure and removed performance hot spots to fit rapid business growth.
- Improved hardware utilization ratio by 30%.
- Increased density of virtual environments by 20% leveraging containerization technologies.
- Securely isolated customer workloads and data from each other.
- Significantly reduced average deployment time.
- Converted the entire platform to a scalable solution.
Get In Touch
Intelligent InSites is company that improved healthcare operations by partnering...Read More