ClariCare - Revolutionizing Dental Practices with elegant experience and increased revenue!
The amount of business that goes untapped every year in the dental space is in the order of billions! ClariCare was formed to solve this problem for Dental practices. It was founded by a dentist for dentists. ClariCare was developing a suite of powerful tablet and cloud applications that helped optimize and manage the most critical functions in dental practice. Namely, Deep BI Analytics, this had the power to unlock the potential for retaining more customers and increasing their revenue by at least 20%. Challenges
ClariCare wanted to build analytic solutions over industry-leading dental Practice Manage Systems (PMS). However, the PMS was never built for system integration, and the technical documentation was non-existent. In addition, each PMS system was built using different technologies, which made the problem even tougher. Unless the PMS systems were deciphered and integrated, the idea of building analytic solutions over various PMS systems was to remain unrealistic.
With no documentation in hand, Wallero spent tireless hours researching EagleSoft PMS systems to decipher the database Schema and other supporting components of the process to remove the roadblocks. Wallero played a pivotal role in the feasibility check and designing enterprise-scale solutions to help ClariCare get additional funding to build the actual product. It took approximately a year to make the integration for EagleSoft. Then within the next year, integration was extended to three other PMS systems.
Value provided by Wallero
- Helped with challenges and played a pivotal role in acquiring funding to build the product.
- Designing an elegant solution to share the maximum code base across four heterogenous PMS systems.
- Development is done economically with high predictability and quality outcome.
- Deployed 20 dental practices initially and targeted to cross over 100 practices by the year 2017.
- Monitoring and telemetry were deeply integrated to manage the product remotely, minimizing the operating cost while providing the best customer experience.
- Wallero was the only engineering team for the fleet of products that ClariCare built.
- Microsoft SQL Server
Get In Touch
Intelligent InSites is company that improved healthcare operations by partnering...Read More