Healthcare Provider - Monitoring, Support, Policies with Best Practices and Training
The large-scale organization that has modernized its platform produces terabytes of media content with tens of thousands of employees. Owing to extensive usage, the company executives were looking for 24/7 support for the platform and change management.
- The company had no defined strategy for its IT department.
- No communication channels with the vendor who created the solution.
- Outdated documentation on the configuration solutions.
- Difficult to identify groups of employees to provide them with proper training.
- Automated to monitor the health of cloud environments to receive alerts instantly when something fails.
- Dedicated a monitoring dashboard to monitor the health status of the setting 24/7.
- Allocated 24/7 cloud support experts to monitor and resolve problems.
- 1 Day of SLA to resolve Severity B & C issues and 12 hours to resolve Severity A issues.
- Leveraged a ticketing tool to raise the issues by the customers and CRM to track and bring resolutions.
- Weekly training was provided to Cloud Support Team to enhance/update their Cloud skills.
- Managed Services allowed the client company to focus on its important business.
- The well-documented design and configuration of the platform made integration with backup, monitoring, and other tools more accessible.
- Regularly delivered training ensured knowledge transfer and growth of expertise within the IT department.
Get In Touch
Intelligent InSites is company that improved healthcare operations by partnering...Read More