E-Commerce Company - Migration of Traditional E-Commerce Software to Microservices
The customer was an e-commerce company generating more than $1 billion in annual revenue. Their goal is to improve scalability, reduce dependencies and improve the reliability of the overall platform.
- Multiple tenants and stakeholders were in different time zones across the globe.
- Tight integration of the existing platform with numerous third-party software systems.
- Custom software developed for management and maintenance purposes as part of the application.
- The high volume of operations data needed to be migrated to the new platform.
- Created independent cloud applications that implemented core capabilities according to the blueprint.
- Exported the required data from the legacy monolithic applications to the new cloud solution.
- Seamlessly switched the traffic to the new applications to eliminate dependency on the legacy monolithic software platform.
- Continued the incremental migration of legacy applications to the cloud.
- Delivered a very complex project according to the roadmap and project schedule.
- Minimized dependencies on the previous monolithic platform.
- The time and cost of implementation were cut in half compared to the previous solution.
- Significantly improved user experience with latency using native cloud-based content delivery features.
Get In Touch
Intelligent InSites is company that improved healthcare operations by partnering...Read More