ISV Provider - Data Replication Across Regions Using Azure Kubernetes Services
Customer was a large ISV provider in the healthcare industry, with thousands of customers and employees spreading globally. They wanted a reliable solution for hosting their business-critical applications for high availability, security, and scalability.
- The client had an existing set of applications developed using legacy architecture and wanted to move them to Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS).
- The AKS solution was not designed and tested by the client. Instead, they assumed that it would work seamlessly.
- The client implemented redundancy in a traditional monolithic application way through data replication.
- The mission-critical applications needed failover capabilities in the AKS environment, but the database systems were not designed to support the failover in the AKS environment.
- The client had hard dates to go live due to business priorities, and the dates are non-negotiable.
- Collaborated closely with Microsoft and database product teams to come up with a robust solution.
- Customized the configuration to create data replication across Kubernetes clusters to replicate work across regions.
- Wallero automated the scripts for internal monitoring of data replication. This allowed the failover to happen automatically under faulty conditions.
- Application traffic monitoring was configured to track the health of the Kubernetes environment. It automatically switched the traffic to the secondary Kubernetes clusters in case of the primary cluster failure.
- Found the solution and configured the Azure Kubernetes platform to enable the migration for their mission-critical applications.
- Mission-critical services were running in a highly available environment meeting the uptime and business continuity requirements.
- Dramatically improved the scalability and reliability of the overall platform.
- Almost impossible timelines were met.
- We offered the overall solution and support at a very cost-effective model.
Get In Touch
Intelligent InSites is company that improved healthcare operations by partnering...Read More