Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
In a recent survey conducted by ActualTech Media, 55% of respondents who are planning a VDI deployment said that they're doing it because "We want to provide our users with improved access to their applications and workloads." Additionally, 44% of those same respondents indicated that "We want to use VDI to solve our desktop/laptop lifecycle problem."
- Analyze the workloads and usage of the local desktop infrastructure.
- Get insights on the number of users and their usage demand during the peak load.
- Complete the cost assessment of infrastructure and estimate the cost of cloud solutions across various cloud providers like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.
- Check the feasibility/compatibility and suggest the topology.
- Design a solution that fits the right cloud provider or adopt a multi-cloud strategy depending on the cost, network capabilities, performance, security, support, and regulatory compliance that each provides.
- Measure time for deploying the workloads into VDI within stipulated downtime.
- Identify the risk factors on the migration/deployment end.
- Planning for backup and restore strategy at any given point of time without any hassles.
- Users Management.
- Automation process for creating the VDI services and deploying all the workloads into VDI quickly.
- Customization/configuration of workloads on application level.
- Configuring environment health monitoring tools rapidly to trigger an automatic alarm to act upfront.
- Providing end-to-end 24*7 Support on VDI, workloads, maintenance, and application upgrade/downgrade
Take the next step
Get to value faster with Cloud First.