Gartner predicts the worldwide public cloud service market will grow from $182.4B in 2018 to $331.2B in 2022, attaining a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6%."
Following industry best practices, our team of Cloud Architects and DevOps engineers leveraging a holistic approach for cloud transformation projects. We analyze applications, networks, load patterns, data, security, and other aspects of the cloud migration process.
Cloud Migration Assessment
- Develop migration strategy to provide clients with a clear view of the migration process and level of efforts.
- Complete cost assessment to evaluate client's application inventory and infrastructure and estimate the cost of cloud solution across various cloud providers like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google.
- Perform readiness assessment of the applications to evaluate the workloads that need to bе modernized before the migration.
- Design a solution and find the right cloud provider or go with a multi-cloud strategy depending on the network capabilities, performance, security, support, and regulatory compliance that each provides.
- Define deliverables and establish a baseline metric for each aspect of the solution to be measured.
- Identify components of the application that will be migrated and relations between those components and other services. Migrate non-mission-critical services first, and then followed by the mission-critical services.
- Create a data migration process leveraging cloud data migration services or data synchronization methodologies.
- Execute cloud migration steps as described in the migration plan and run-books. Validate the result of every migration step before continuing the migration process
- Setup post-migration monitoring to ensure that all applications and services are functioning as expected—review resource allocation and usage.
- Switch over to production service from on-prem and continue the process until all the components are successfully migrated
Take the next step
Get to value faster with Cloud First.